The North Providence Library appreciates your generous donations. Some are used in our library collection and others sold to raise money for the library. We also have a book cart in the foyer with free items that we cannot use or have been deleted from our collection.
Please make sure that items donated are in good to excellent condition. Also, please bring all donations into the library.
The following is a list of materials we cannot accept:
- Items that have been kept in a basement, attic or garage
- Items with odors or stains
- Items written in, underlined or highlighted
- Reader Digest Condensed books
- Audiocassettes, vinyl records and computer games
- Magazines older than 1 year
Call ahead if you have large quantities to donate. You can normally drop off 1-4 boxes or bags and bring them to the Circulation Desk. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Circulation Manager, Gina Marciano 353-5600 ext. 816.